Release 1.1

Oct 26, 2007 at 3:13 PM
The changes look good to me. They passed the few unit tests that I have created so far.

I have started building a URIPatternTable to be able to perform the same function that URITemplateTable does in System.ServiceModel.Web. Would you be interested in including it in the project?

I find it ironic that the URITemplate that is in System.ServiceModel.Web is not capable of parsing the URIs from either Astoria or the Windows Live API. I guess this means that Microsoft have at least three teams working on URI parsing!

Also, if I were to build a bunch of unit tests, what test framework would be the most appropriate. I'm currently using VSTS.
Coordinator
Oct 27, 2007 at 2:18 AM

The changes look good to me. They passed the few unit tests that I have created so far.

Thanks, released!

I have started building a URIPatternTable to be able to perform the same function that URITemplateTable does in System.ServiceModel.Web. Would you be interested in including it in the project?

Sure, make the changes and send me a zip... if they pass snuff, I'll add you as a developer on the project and you can check-in directly...

Also, if I were to build a bunch of unit tests, what test framework would be the most appropriate.

I've been hesitant to couple any of my CodePlex projects to a specific testing framework, but Brad Wilson's new xUnit is making me consider doing so.